University of Cologne
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Division of Mathematics
50931 Cologne, Germany
Phone: +49221 4704333
Office: Room 03, Gyrhofstr. 8b, 50931 Cologne
Office hour: by appointment
I am a PhD-student under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Kathrin Bringmann
since February 2020. My research field is analytic number theory with focus on automorphic forms and objects, in particular various types of Maaß forms (for instance local Maaß forms), and related topics.
Previously, I completed both my Master's and Bachelor's degree in mathematics at ETH Zurich. Here is my Master thesis
about the spectral theory of classical Maaß forms of arbitrary real weight, which was supervised by Prof. Dr. Özlem Imamoglu
Parallel to my studies, I taught exercise classes in Analysis I, Analysis II, Complex Analysis (twice) and Measure & Integration at ETH.
Finally, here is my CV
. You may find me on Google Scholar
- "A modular framework of functions of Knopp and indefinite binary quadratic forms" (with Kathrin Bringmann), see arxiv.org:2208.01451.
- "Eichler–Selberg type relations for negative weight vector-valued mock modular forms" (with Joshua Males), see arxiv.org:2108.13198.
- "Locally harmonic Maaß forms of positive even weight", see arxiv.org:2104.03127.
- "Higher depth mock theta functions and q-hypergeometric series" (with Joshua Males and Larry Rolen), see arxiv.org:2101.04991.
- "Eisenstein series of even weight k>=2 and integral binary quadratic forms", see arxiv.org:2010.10974.
- "Multidimensional small divisor functions", see arxiv.org:2009.14652.
- "Polar harmonic Maaß forms and holomorphic projection" (with Joshua Males and Larry Rolen), see arxiv.org:2009.04955.
- "On a conjecture of Kaneko and Koike", see arxiv.org:2005.06882.
- Ramanujan and Euler: Partitions, mock theta functions, and q-series, July 22, 2022
- 100 Years of Mock Theta Functions, Speedtalk, Conference, May 23, 2022
- Young Scholars in the Analytic Theory of Numbers and Automorphic Forms (Fantasy), Conference, March 28, 2022
- 34th Automorphic Forms Workshop, March 18, 2022
- JENTE seminar, November 09, 2021
- CDE Seminar, June 14, 2021
- International Seminar on Automorphic Forms, April 20, 2021
- Number Theory Lunch Seminar, MPI Bonn, February 10, 2021
- Oberseminar Geometrische Analysis und Zahlentheorie, Paderborn, February 02, 2021
- PhD Seminar Geometrische Analysis und Zahlentheorie, Paderborn, January 28, 2021
Conferences, workshops, research visits
- Bachelor thesis on supercongruences by Hei Loi Lin, 2021.
- Master thesis ''Nonholomorphic Eisenstein series'' by Lukas Gebert, 2020.
- Supervisor of the student seminar ''Thetafunktionen'' during fall semster 2022.
- Coordinator and teaching assistant in ''Elementary Number Theory'' during spring semester 2022 (with Dr. Johann Franke).
- Coordinator and teaching assistant in ''Algebra'' during fall semester 2021 (with Dr. Johann Franke).
- Lecturer, coordinator, and teaching assistant in ''Linear Algebra II'' during spring semester 2021 (with Giulia Cesana).
- Coordinator and Teaching assistant in ''Linear Algebra I'' during fall semester 2020 (with Giulia Cesana).
- Teaching assistant in ''Funktionentheorie'' during spring semester 2020.
- Supervisor of the student seminar ''Modulformen'' during spring semster 2020 (with Giulia Cesana).