how to get there
1) The building is shown here:
The offices are on the fourth floor, either walk up or take the elevator.
2) To see the location of the building within the university quarter look at:
(you can navigate in the left map)
3) The closest bus stops are Hildegardis-Krankenhaus (bus 136 or 146)
or Karl-Schwering Platz (bus 136 only).
Bus 136 connects Neumarkt to Hohenlind,
whereas bus 146 connects Neumarkt to Deckstein.
The buses leave Neumarkt opposite of the tram station
and not far away from the main shopping area.
You could check the time tables for the buses at:
From Hildegardis-Krankenhaus it will be a 5 minutes walk; see 2).
4) The closest tram stop is Weyertal on line 9 which connects Neumarkt
(or Bahnhof Messe Deutz) to Sülz.
Then you have to walk up Weyertal, passing by Evangelisches Krankenhaus,
until you reach Hildegardis-Krankenhaus at the upper end of Weyertal.
You could check the time tables for the tram at:
From the tram station it will be a 10-15 minutes walk; see 2).
5) If you go by train and arrive at Hauptbahnhof (main station),
then look for the subway station
(side of the cathedral, downstairs)
and take any subway to Neumarkt; see 3) or 4).
If you arrive at Bahnhof Messe Deutz,
then take tram 9 to Sülz and exit at Weyertal; see 4).
6) If you come by car then good luck for finding
a parking place.