PostDoc in Mathematics
At the moment I have no teaching obligations in Cologne. During my PhD studies in Darmstadt I assisted in the following courses.
- WS17/18: Funktionalanalysis (Prof. Bruinier)
- SS17: Einführung in die Algebra and Seminar elliptische Kurven (Prof. Bruinier)
- WS16/17: Automorphe Formen and Proseminar Elementare Zahlentheorie (Prof. Bruinier)
- SS16: Seminar Lie-Algebren (Prof. Bruinier)
- WS15/16: Lineare Algebra 1 de/en and Seminar Modulformen (Prof. Tommasi/Prof. Bruinier)
- SS15: Lineare Algebra für Physiker (Dr. Wichelhaus)
- WS14/15: Mathematik I für Maschinenbauer (Prof. Reif) and Automorphe Formen (Prof. Bruinier)
- SS 14: Seminar Modulformen (Prof. Bruinier)
- SS 13 - SS14: Lineare Algebra (Prof. Bruinier)
During my time in Darmstadt I assisted in the supervision of 14 Bachelor's and Master's theses.
Summer School for High School Students
In June 2018, Julian Bitterlich and I gave a course on 'Computability Theory' during a summer school for high school students at the TU Darmstadt. The summer school has been organized annually since 2014 by Anna von Pippich and Fabian Völz and aims at students aged between 14 and 19 who are particulary interested in mathematics. In addition to three lectures on the basics of the theory of computation we built a real life Turing machine together with the seven students attending our course. If you are interested to learn more about the machine, please contact me by email.