Publications and preprints
- Simplices in Newton-Okounkov bodies and the Gromov width of coadjoint orbits.
(with Xin Fang and Peter Littelmann)
- The Gromov width of coadjoint orbits of the symplectic group.
(with Iva Halacheva)
- Canonical bases for the equivariant cohomology and K-theory rings of symplectic toric manifolds.
(with Silvia Sabatini)
- Gromov width of polygon spaces.
(with Alessia Mandini), to appear in Transformation Groups.
- On displaceability of pre-Lagrangian fibers in toric contact manifolds.
(with Aleksandra Marinković), International Journal of Mathematics, Volume 27, (2016), Issue 14, doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/S0129167X16501135.
- Symplectic Toric Orbifolds as centered reductions of products of projective spaces.
(with Aleksandra Marinković), International Mathematics Research Notices (2015) doi: 10.1093/imrn/rnv066.
- Gromov width of non-regular coadjoint orbits of U(n), SO(2n) and SO(2n+1).
Mathematical Research Letters, Volume 21 (2014), Number 1, Pages: 187 – 205.
- Localization and Specialization for Hamiltonian Torus Actions.
Journal of Symplectic Geometry, Volume 12 (2014), Number 1, Pages: 23 – 47.
- Displacing Lagrangians in the manifolds of full flags in C^3.
Advances in Geometry, Volume 15 (2015), Issue 1, Pages: 101–108.
- PhD Thesis: Hamiltonian Torus Actions in Equivariant Cohomology and Symplectic Topology.
- Lower bounds for Gromov width in the SO(n) coadjoint orbits.
- Lower bounds for Gromov width of coadjoint orbits in U(n).
The version available on arxiv is older.
- On the first group of the chromatic cohomology of graphs.
(with Józef H. Przytycki and Radmila Sazdanović) Geometriae Dedicata
Volume 140, Number 1, 19-48.