Welcome to my homepage! Now I'm a research assistant in Mathematics Institute of the Universität zu Köln.
My field of interset is the index theory with application in topology and global differential geometry.
Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
Born: February 8, 1984 in Changtu, Liaoning Province, China
Present address: Mathematisches Institut, Universität zu Köln, Weyertal 86 - 90, D 50931, Köln, Germany
Phone No.: +49 (0)221 470 6088
Email: bliu at math.uni-koeln.de
Bachelor degree, University of Science and Technology of China, 2007;
Master degree, Nankai University in China, 2010, with advisor Prof. Weiping ZHANG;
Doctor degree, Nankai University in China, 2013, with advisor Prof. Weiping ZHANG;
Exchange student in
University of Paris 7,
2012.09-2013.09, with advisors Prof.
Xiaonan MA and
Publications and preprints
(1) (with J. Yu) On the Anomaly Formula for the Cappell-Miller Holomorphic Torsion. Sci. China Math., 2010, 53(12): 3225-3241.
(2) (with J.Yu) On the Witten Rigidity Theorem for String^c Manifolds. Pacific J. Math., 2013, 266(2): 477-508.
(3) (with J. Yu) Rigidity and Vanishing Theorems on Z/k Spin^c manifolds. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 2015, 367(2): 1381-1420.
(4) Fuctoriality of equivariant eta forms. arXiv: 1505.04454. 68 pages,
(5) Equivariant eta forms and Equivariant differential K-theory. In preparation.