University of Cologne
Weyertal 86 - 90
Tel: +49 (0) 221 470 3722
Email: lbossing (at) math.uni-koeln.de
Here you will find some (partial) notes I have taken during the Workshop from February 5th to 10th 2017.
The schedule and abstracts can be found here.
I apologize for any errors or typos I may have made during taking these notes. Please keep in mind that there might be errors while reading them.
- Joaquim Roé: Functions on Newton-Okounkov bodies
- David McKinnon: Diophantine approximation and filtrations
- Sean Paul: Test configurations, K-stability and Kähler-Einstein metrics
- Stefano Urbinati: Newton-Okounkov bodies over discrete valuation rings
- Xiaowei Wang: Compactifying moduli spaces of K-stable Fano manifolds
- Xin Fang: Newton-Okounkov bodies in Lie theory
- Klaus Altmann: The combinatorics of polyhedral divisors
- Atsushi Moriwaki: Dirichlet property and dynamical systems
- Atsushi Ito: Remark on higher syzygies on abelian surfaces
- Thomas Eckl: Kähler packings and Newton-Okounkov bodies
- Kiumars Kaveh: Khovanskii bases, Newton-Okounkov polytopes and tropical geometry
- Gisbert Wüstholz: Periods & Elliptic Billiards
- Martina Lanini: Toric degenerations of Grassmannians via plabic graphs
- Sean Paul: (Semi)stable pairs and applications to K-energy maps of algebraic manifolds